Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr) Netboot
For advice on using netboot images, see the installation guide. These are generally aimed at experienced users with special requirements.
Select an architecture to install 14.04 with trusty's 3.13 kernel (supported until April 2019)
- amd64 - For 64-bit Intel/AMD (x86_64)
- i386 - For 32-bit Intel/AMD (x86)
- arm64 - For 64-bit ARM (ARMv8)
- armhf (generic, generic-lpae, keystone) - For 32-bit ARM (ARMv7)
- ppc64el - For Little-Endian PowerPC (POWER8)
- powerpc (32-bit, 64-bit, e500, e500mc) - For Big-Endian PowerPC
Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr) Netboot with HWE backport kernels
Ubuntu provides backport kernels for hardware enablement on our LTS point releases, as well as matching netboot images. Below are links to the netboot images for 14.04 with each HWE kernel. For more information about backport kernels, including the support and upgrade policies for each one, please see the documentation.